The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Board Rules .::MUST READ::.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niki
High Priestess
Niki

Female Age : 31

Board Rules .::MUST READ::. Empty
PostSubject: Board Rules .::MUST READ::.   Board Rules .::MUST READ::. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 am

I know, I know, no one likes rules, but we all have to follow them (staff included) in order for things to run smoothly. Please read the rules below and follow them at all times while visiting.

Rules:
  • Respect - Please have respect for all of the members here. If you have a problem with someone either argue about it somewhere else or simply don't say anything at all.
  • Plagiarism - Absolutely everything you post on here, not just in the graphics shops section and the fan fiction section, must be of your own creation/works. Stealing or copying someone elses creations/works is not only a bannable offence but it is also punishable by law, so don't do it.
  • Libeling - Do NOT under any circumstances do this. If you see that someone has does something wrong or broken a rule don't post about it, it's not your job to punish nor is it anyone elses business. Report it. An administrator or moderator will take care of the problem.
  • Advertising/Spam - Advertising your site or forum is only aloud in your signature or the website field in your profile contact section. Do not make a topic or reply to a topic advertising your site or forum this is considered spam.
  • Privacy - Please respect your fellow member's privacy. If you happen to know something about another member here don't post about it, if they want everyone to know about it they'll say something.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.rpg-board.net

Board Rules .::MUST READ::.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Night :: The Classroom :: General Board-
Jump to: